Friday, June 8, 2012

My great niece

I got to spend sometime today with my great niece, Delaney Bree.  She & her parents live in Denver & her parents are here for a wedding.  She turned a year old in March so she is at the age where everything is a discovery. I haven't seen her for a year, but she is one of those children that welcomes you into their heart & lives. After about 5 minutes she was holding onto my hand & give me "fist bumps." I love kids at this age!  I wish I could see her more often & develop a real relationship with her. It was so much fun seeing her even though she spent most of the time in the water with her dad. We did get to spend some time in the water, but I was prepared for a day of swimming so I didn't go in deeper than my ankles.


It was a great day to be at a lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment